Covet International Design Awards
A brand new design event – The Covet International Awards were created with the intent of celebrating and elevating arts and crafts while distinguishing the most prestigious and deserving interior design projects.
Celebrating the long lost arts and including their legacy in the modern world we live in, New York Design Agenda is introducing this brand new awards event: let’s get to learning!
Written by Joaquim Paulo
A partnership between Covet House and Brhands Foundation, with the common mission of reviving ancient arts that are losing their place in the current Design world we live and work in, these insightful awards give the spotlight to some of the best interior design projects.
Covet House presents itself to the world not only as a group of handcrafted furniture brands (with different styles) but as well as a bigger mission of elevating design and the knowledge of arts and crafts.
>> WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT THIS?
New York is one of the richest cities where interior design is concerned. Between interior design firms and architects to hospitality projects and residential ones, the Big Apple is home for many trendsetters and newcomers. And if these aren’t the ones submitting their projects, who should?
>> WHY PARTICIPATE? WHY SUBMIT YOUR PROJECTS?
1. The overall winner will have access to a twenty-eight square meter booth at the January edition of Maison et Objet 2020. Set and logistics will be offered and the recipient will have the opportunity to showcase their signature style in a creative and welcoming ambiance.
2. All of the winners will showcase their projects to an audience of press, thinkers, makers and opinion leaders at the Covet International Awards in Paris, which will be taking place simultaneously with the second edition of the Luxury Design & Craftsmanship Summit.
3. The winning submitted projects and its respective creators will have an exclusive article in CovetED Magazine and Best Interior Designers as well as an exclusive interview, which will be published on CovetED’s printed and online versions.
4. In the issue of January 2019, CovetED will present seven different covers in reference to the winning projects. This issue will be distributed in newsstands, luxury hotels, deluxe airport lounges and private clubs. Winners will also be featured in the first volume of the book Covet International Awards to be sold worldwide in June 2019 and a press release will be sent to an international audience of 10,000 worthy contacts.
5. In addition, all the winners will receive a certified issue from the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) and a special trophy will be awarded at the official gala in January 2019, in Paris.
With this in mind, how can you not submit your project? You have until 15th of September to participate! Don’t miss this great opportunity to be part of a journey that strives on making this design world a better place.
Feel free to pin all the images to your Pinterest board where you keep the best inspirations. Explore our Pinterest boards for more inspirations about the amazing New York and the best events, arts and design world of New York State. Get more ideas for you interior design projects and find functional, stylish, sizable and trendy decor choices.